Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nara's 4th Birthday and First Ever Birthday Celebration!


On November 30th we celebrated Nara's 4th Birthday and first ever birthday celebration. I have never cried watching someone blow out their candles but this day I did. The expression on Nara's face as everyone sang Happy Birthday is one I will never forget. It was as if in that moment she knew how special she is to us, how much she is loved and that this special celebration was just for her. I think she really felt like a princess. The party was at my parents home with just a few friends and immediate family. The kids enjoyed making their very own gingerbread houses that they were able to take home. 















Happy Birthday Nara Thomas! You are LOVED!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS