Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shower for Nara!

I have to say that our friends and family went above and beyond and threw us the most beautiful shower! So many details and thought went into it and we are so grateful! From Africa cupcakes, paper airplanes and globes...everything was just perfect! 

My dear sweet friends Mattie and Blaire who were the brains behind it all. I am so thankful for them and all the work they put into making our shower so special! We three go way back...love you both!

 Mattie made these pendants by hand! She is gonna have to show me how to do this...I am still trying to learn how to sew ;)

Heart over NC and heart over Ethiopia! Love it!





 Had to post this...my grandpa has been so excited about Nara. He asks about her all the time and even had an 8x10 picture of her printed and put it on his refrigerator. Loved that I was able to capture a picture of him watching the slide show Ryan made for our guests at the shower. 

All my sweet sisters...aka...babysitters ;) 





We were so blown away by everyone's generosity! Thank you all so much!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS